Unofficial first cut of demo-able upstream rpms

Hugh O. Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 17:23:54 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 03:14:04AM +1000, Justin Clift wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is an unofficial first cut of Aeolus rpm's potentially
> suitable for screencasting with (Fedora 16 only):
>
>   http://justinclift.fedorapeople.org/unofficial/
>
> These are based on the official 0.10.5 rpms currently in
> Fedora 16's stable updates, with some UI fixes and other key
> bits added from latest developer efforts.
>
> There is one _minor_ outstanding obvious UI bug still needing
> fixing, Jozef (CC'd) will take a look at that tomorrow.
>
> If that's easily fixable, new rpms including it will come
> along. If it's not, we can use these rpms until we get new
> official one done properly. :)
>
> For reference, this shows the additional patches added:
>
>   https://github.com/justinclift/conductor/commits/0.10.x
>
> Everything since the "Jun 29, 2012" date.
>
> Regards and best wishes,
>
> Justin Clift

Excellent news Justin. Let the screencasts begin!

--Hugh

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Engineering Manager, Cloud BU                                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey