RFC: Adding Useful reports and Statistical Data

Tzu-Mainn Chen tzumainn at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 17:01:20 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Actually, I don't *think* I filter the providers list from a statistics point of view; I provide a date range filter that changes the statistics in the table, but it shouldn't change the actual list.  My goal would be to keep both the current filter and add a date range filter.  If it becomes overwhelming, I agree, separate tabs makes sense.

Generally speaking, my goal for 1.1 would be to make non-disruptive changes - additive, without taking current functionality away (that's why I started with the previous non-existent providers index page), while also building up a code library to ease future changes.

Mainn