Etherpad flakier than we'd like. :(

Hugh O. Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Fri Jul 20 15:21:15 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 09:44:27PM +1000, Justin Clift wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> *sigh*  Our Etherpad instance has gone down again. :(
>
> Seems to be happening a lot.  Once a week or so.
>
> When you get back, we should take some time trying to
> make it stable.  (cronjob restart even? :>)
>
> Regards and best wishes,
>
> Justin Clift

What is this "piratepad" thing that Michal Fojtik is using? It would
be nice if we didn't have to maintain our own infrastructure for
etherpad, we have enough to do...

--H

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Engineering Manager, Cloud BU                                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey