Aeolus website improvements

Jaromír Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Mon Jul 16 07:34:53 UTC 2012

Well I definitely wanted to work on that anyway :) - to create some
storyboarding, "personas", etc., because I have not found this material
anywhere.

I absolutely agree with Justin that it should be permanently saved. On
Friday I was talking with Angus about getting these things to Wiki
(mostly recording whole process of user experience / interaction) and he
refered me to talk about this with Min, so I will contact him to see how
to manage that.

Just in these few days I am occupied with going through Conductor UI and
taking first view notes, so it will take me few days till I get to
storyboarding part.

Jarda