Brainstorming tasks for next sprint

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 18:38:40 UTC 2012

>> Yeah, following patches that I'm not actively reviewing on the
>> mailing list is indeed convenient. What is _not_ convenient (and,
>> indeed is a bit of an nightmare) is looking at the mailing list
>> archives/local folder/whatever and answering questions like "what
>> patches are outstanding?" "what's being reviewed?", "is
>> <developer-foo>  waiting on reviews?", etc. This is what we need to
>> fix in one way or another.
> Seems easily fixable by something like Trapaas or one of the other
> solutions.
>
> (/me suppresses urge to explain how easy it is to do above with
> mutt...)
>
> :)
>
> --Hugh

I also started on this project a while back tying redmine to the mailing
list but haven't had the chance to revisit it

https://github.com/movitto/patchmine

I got a good amount of progress done including subscribing the redmine
application to incoming emails and performing some post-processing
anaysis (right now it just stores patches in the db, associating them w/
issues derived from the patch's subject line).

Perhaps something worth revisiting at some point,

   -Mo