Brainstorming tasks for next sprint

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 18:38:14 UTC 2012

On 02/14/2012 10:46 AM, Jason Guiditta wrote:
> On 13/02/12 16:06 -0500, Matt Wagner wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> As we start to wrap up bug-fixing, I was hoping to get a conversation
>> going about what we need to tackle in upcoming sprints.
>>
>> What else do you think we should try to focus on?
>>
>> -- Matt
>>

> Another thing we should really get designed and buttoned up is
> security.  Mo has a page up with a list of TODOs on the wiki[1], and I
> added provider credential encryption.  I don't have a string opinion
> right now how to encrypt those credentials, but it needs to be really
> secure, which it currently falls very short on, imo.

IMO this should be one of the top tasks going forward.

For various reasons including growing our user base, demonstrate the
robustness of the app to our customers, and deploying a live public
instance, we need to work on security.

I'll look into starting breaking down the tasks on the wiki some more
and analysing the app and exactly what needs TBD on this front and how
long it will take.

   -Mo