RFC: Navigation restructuring

Tzu-Mainn Chen tzumainn at redhat.com
Tue Dec 4 16:30:39 UTC 2012

We might just be arguing over approach here.  I'm no usability expert, but I think that taking a step back and asking: "how does a user want to use Conductor?" makes sense.  And when asking that question, I think it makes sense to start with site navigation and clearly define how it should work.  The page content is definitely an issue as well, but I don't think it's a deeper issue than our navigation.

Mainn