Image Management Engine Name Suggestions

Martyn Taylor mtaylor at redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 15:55:24 UTC 2012

Gentlemen,

To follow rubygem tradition we have decided to come up with a more
catchy name for Image Management Engine.  Because, well, Image
Management Engine is pretty dull.  This task is harder than it seems.
It turns out the creative side of my mind has been locked away in a
little box.  I'm hoping one day I'll find the key, but right now it's
looking grim so I'm relying on you guys for inspiration :)

We're open to all suggestions wackier the more memorable :).  One thing
we would like is do is keep in with the Cloud or Conductor theme.

Any ideas?