presenting Aeolus at the OLF

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Mon Aug 13 20:33:23 UTC 2012

On 07/31/2012 04:11 PM, Mo Morsi wrote:
> I just was offered a slot to present Aeolus at The Ohio LinuxFest [1].
> The OLF is one of the biggest community-run Linux conferences in the
> States so it'll be a great opportunity to share / promote the project to
> a wide / diverse audience.
>
> The conference is at the end of September, so besides my usual security
> and other work up to then, I'm going to be taking some time to throw
> together and send around a quality presentation for the event. I would
> like to heavily lean on a demo, using the wui and cli tools to deploy to
> the cloud using a hosted instance of Aeolus (even if that is non-public
> at the time being). I'd like to skip over the configure / setup stuff
> and just demonstrate the meat and bones of using the application to
> deploy to the cloud.
>
> Any thoughts, comments, presentation material, etc would be appreciated,
>
>   -Mo
>
> [1] http://ohiolinux.org/

The Saturday schedule has been posted, my session is during the afternoon:

http://ohiolinux.org/saturday

I've created a redmine task to start working on the presentation / demo:

https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/issues/3694

Is there any swag that I could distribute at this event and others? I
know we have stickers, are there any other items we can currently give
out? Nitesh is also preparing a presentation on Aeolus to give at his
university next month. Would anyone be able to send us some material to
distribute promoting the project?

Thanks,
  -Mo