presenting Aeolus at the OLF

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Mon Aug 13 21:47:16 UTC 2012

On 14/08/2012, at 6:33 AM, Mo Morsi wrote:
<snip>
> The Saturday schedule has been posted, my session is during the afternoon:
>
> http://ohiolinux.org/saturday

Very cool Mo. :)

> I've created a redmine task to start working on the presentation / demo:
>
> https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/issues/3694
>

> Is there any swag that I could distribute at this event and others? I
> know we have stickers, are there any other items we can currently give
> out? Nitesh is also preparing a presentation on Aeolus to give at his
> university next month. Would anyone be able to send us some material to
> distribute promoting the project?

Good thinking.  We had 600 stickers printed and posted to David (CC'd)
last week.  We could try to get some of those, to both of you guys.

Nitesh would give away stickers be useful for your presentation?

We don't have anything more substantial at the moment.  Open to ideas
and suggestions though. :)

+ Justin

--
Aeolus Community Manager