security update

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Mon Aug 13 20:33:17 UTC 2012

I created a feature in redmine to track the remaining work on the
security backlog generated from the last audit. It can be found here:

https://www.aeolusproject.org/redmine/issues/3693

By this point the process should be fairly established, the remaining
work is largely a continuation / repetition of the work already done to
cover the remaining controllers / models (plus a few specific things
that need to be taken care of). The patches that have been pushed to the
codebase so far should serve as a good example on how to proceed on this
front.

As always I'm looking for assistance w/ the security backlog so things
move along faster. Appreciate it.

  -Mo