Need to add minitest to Gemfile

Jason Guiditta jguiditt at redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 13:46:25 UTC 2012

On 08/08/12 17:22 -0700, Crag Wolfe wrote:
>conductor/src/Gemfile currently does not have a dependency for
>minitest, but it should.  I ran into this while trying to run "bundle
>exec rake spec" and "bundle exec rake cucumber" in a
>bundler-development environment (thanks Richard for helping me debug
>this).
>
>I'm not certain whether this dependency belongs in the top section as
>"gem 'minitest' (which works fine for me) or just under "group
>:development, :test do"
>
>--Crag
>
>P.S. Is there a reason we don't have the lists of gems in Gemfile
>alphabetized? :-)

Where do you see a dep needed on minitest?  I have an rvm gemset with
only gems install by bundler (which does not include minitest), and
it seems fine.  If we really did need it for some reason, where it
goes should be the dev/test block - requiring a test library to run
the main app would be madness and a bug to be fixed, imo.

-j