Need to add minitest to Gemfile

Crag Wolfe cwolfe at redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 00:22:30 UTC 2012

conductor/src/Gemfile currently does not have a dependency for minitest,
but it should.  I ran into this while trying to run "bundle exec rake
spec" and "bundle exec rake cucumber" in a bundler-development
environment (thanks Richard for helping me debug this).

I'm not certain whether this dependency belongs in the top section as
"gem 'minitest' (which works fine for me) or just under "group
:development, :test do"

--Crag

P.S. Is there a reason we don't have the lists of gems in Gemfile
alphabetized? :-)