aeolus project vs aeolus on g+

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Fri Nov 16 14:19:25 UTC 2012

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 01:45:23AM +0100, Giulio Fidente wrote:
> On 11/15/2012 05:27 PM, Matt Wagner wrote:
> > We should probably close one of them down. The problem is that one is
> > active, and the other has more followers, so it's not entirely obvious
> > which to close. Thoughts?
>
> I'd keep 'Aeolus Project' , which has more followers , update it , post
> on the other that it will be closed and close it.
>
> I'd be happy to help with this but I don't have any grant on those g+
> pages and honestly this looks more a task for the website cabal.

I think it sort of falls between the Website and Publicity Cabals, but,
assuming there are no objections, I'm happy to take this on as a Website
issue.

> Does it make sense to put this in the agenda for the next website
> committee meeting?

Better yet, I'm happy to just do it. I think I have access to both of
them. I'll wait a little bit just in case there's any violent objection.

-- Matt