We have make our Jenkins server public - https://jenkins.open-scap.org/
Test-machines with Fedora22/RHEL6/RHEL7 are used.
When you push something to your pull requests, Jenkins will automatically start testing
(or ask admin to verification).
White-list for automatic testing currently should contains people which have ever
contributed to OpenSCAP/scap-security-guide.
- If you don't want to test your your pull request automatically, you can add
"[skip ci]" phrase to pull request description.
- If you are in admin-list(currently OpenSCAP team in Brno), you can control jenkins
testing by pull-request comments:
- "ok to test" to accept this pull request for testing
- "test this please" for a one time test run
- "add to whitelist" to add the author to the whitelist
If you have any tips/issue with jenkins, feel free to contact me.