Winged Monkey

Greg Blomquist gblomqui at redhat.com
Sat Oct 27 01:30:37 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Cool!  That's our goal.

As everyone has pointed out, the administrative pieces don't simply melt
away because we don't want to deal with them (or, want our users to deal
with them).  But, hopefully, we can successfully segment the admin
portions to another application and we can tie into that via an API.

Still, lots to figure out here.  I don't wanna claim we've got this
completely sussed out yet.

---
 Greg