Winged Monkey

Jaromír Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Fri Oct 26 15:07:32 UTC 2012

Hey Greg,

I agree with you, thanks for explanations.

I wanted to figure out what are your intentions and understand them
correctly. It's clearer now and when we get further, I would love to
involve into more detailed discussions.

-- Jarda

--
Jaromír Coufal

Interaction Designer
Red Hat Czech s.r.o.

Mobile: +420 724 595 508
E-mail: jcoufal at redhat.com
IRC: jcoufal at #cloudforms-ui, #aeolus, #brno