Improvements to Aeolus website

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Thu Oct 25 15:39:43 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 02:16:22AM +1100, Justin Clift wrote:
> On 26/10/2012, at 2:10 AM, Francesco Vollero wrote:
> > Hi Justin,
> >
> > i would like to give you few things I guess should be done asap in our website so
> > that actually fit into website roadmap:

I vote that we complete the move and then fix these. (Or, we can fix
them in parallel, too. I just don't want us to hold up the move while we
work on these.)

> > - Seems that our website is hard to find through the keywords or our goal mission in the search engines
> > - The navigation through the website is difficult

Not to be nitpicky, but these first two things are *really* open-ended.
I'm not saying I disagree, but I think we'd be well-served to rephrase
these as tasks, and be specific -- what keywords aren't we showing up
for, and what needs to be fixed with our navigation?

> > - The Aeolus license is missing and should be advertised more
> > - The roadmap is missing or more clearly, is hard to find where is, so people cannot get the content
> >   easily

I didn't know we had a roadmap on the site. It'd be a great thing to
have, and to call attention to, though.