WebStorm IDE <-- we haz licence

Hugh Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Fri Oct 12 15:24:07 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 02:40:51AM -0400, Martin Povolny wrote:
> Well there already exists an OSS licence for JetBrains' RubyMine for Aoelus.
>
> Imre has it.
>
> The IDE looks pretty good, lots of rails specific support, git support, github, tasks, ruby versions, gem management, refactoring, loads of interesting stuff.
>
> I am not a day-to-day user, at I just love VIM and use VIM for something like 15 years, but RubyMine is surely worth a try.

*ahem*... There is no IDE but emacs, and stallman is its prophet.

:)

--H

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Engineering Manager, Cloud BU                                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey