Updated Aeolus in F17

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Mon May 7 16:40:58 UTC 2012

On 05/07/2012 10:07 AM, Mo Morsi wrote:
> The rubygem-aeolus-image and aeolus-conductor git repos have been tagged
> with the latest release and the corresponding RPMS have been build and
> pushed to rawhide and F17-updates.
>
> You may find the updates in bodhi here [1] [2]. The karma is set low (1)
> since the builds are currently broken there.
>
> I've also bumped up the project versions in the Rakefile / Makefile in
> the git repo so that we can start working towards updating the RPMS in
> both F16 and F17 after all the current sprint's features make it into
> the codebase and have been tested by QE.
>
> Any help trying out these rpms and giving them the necessary karma to
> facilitate the push to Fedora would be more than appreciated.
>
>   -Mo
>
> [1]
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rubygem-aeolus-image-0.4.0-1.fc17
>
> [2] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/aeolus-conductor-0.9.0-1.fc17

As Vit pointed out on the aeolus-image update, I forgot to make use of
the new ruby 1.9 macros in the rubygem-aeolus-image spec. I just pushed
the fix for this to both the source and fedora repos and submitted the
new update here:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rubygem-aeolus-image-0.4.0-2.fc17

  -Mo