Aeolus GSoC

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Mon Mar 26 18:15:04 UTC 2012

Fedora was accepted as one of the Google Summer of Code (GSoC) projects
and I submitted a proposal to extend Aeolus support on Fedora [1] a few
weeks back. We've gotten some interest in the project, and I've been
helping various students install and get antiquated w/ the framework so
that they can submit proposals of their own to work on some aspect of
the project.

Here is one of those [2] that Samridh (cc'd, student attending P.E.S.
institute of tech in Bangalore, India ) is working on, and I'm sending
it around for comments and thoughts. Will reply to this thread with
updates and more proposals as time goes on.

If anyone wants to expand upon my proposal with more specific items to
work on and/or co-mentor it with me just shout out and we can make the
necessary arrangements.

  -Mo

[1]
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2012#Bringing_the_Cloud_to_the_Fedora_Desktop