Taking Aeolus To Social Networking Websites

Matt Wagner matt.wagner at redhat.com
Mon Aug 13 16:36:06 UTC 2012

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 09:41:14PM +0530, Nitesh Narayan wrote:
> Hi,
> I got a thought that it would be great if we could put up Aeolus to social networking websites like facebook , google plus etc. By this way we would be able to reach to a greater number of people as today most of the crowd uses these websites quite often .
> This way users will get more number of ways to approach us and we would be able to spread the news about aeolus to a greater crowd .
> I would be happy to take the intiative but surely will be needing lots of help , any further suggestions will be great .

I think this is a great idea. There's not much to be lost in trying it,
either -- even if doesn't get us any new interest, it's not like we're
out any money or much time.

I'm not sure how ownership of the accounts should be set up. Anyone have
any good suggestions here?

> Print only if its necessary

Who prints out their email these days, anyway? ;)