Taking Aeolus To Social Networking Websites

Nitesh Narayan niteshnarayanlal at indiatimes.com
Mon Aug 13 16:11:14 UTC 2012

Hi,
I got a thought that it would be great if we could put up Aeolus to social networking websites like facebook , google plus etc. By this way we would be able to reach to a greater number of people as today most of the crowd uses these websites quite often .
This way users will get more number of ways to approach us and we would be able to spread the news about aeolus to a greater crowd .
I would be happy to take the intiative but surely will be needing lots of help , any further suggestions will be great .

Print only if its necessary
Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal