Debian Preseed support for Image Factory

Steve Loranz sloranz at redhat.com
Thu Apr 26 18:07:45 UTC 2012

As Chris noted, Image Factory is the correct component to add this functionality. We will be merging changes into master real-soon-now that allow one to add support for OS or cloud targets as a plugin to imagefactory. There is a public branch of this already, but when it hits master it should be more stable.

-steve