FWIW: Current OpenStack status

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Thu Apr 26 05:21:20 UTC 2012

On 25/04/2012, at 2:56 AM, Jason Guiditta wrote:
<snip>
> Iirc, there has
> been a working rackspace impl for quite some time, even though we have
> not consumed it from conductor.  CC'ing Ian and Steve so they can
> clarify where that stands, and if they have any time/plans to look at
> it, or need some help from the community if that is a desired feature.
> From what I recall there were an unknown number of 'tweaks' needed to
> deal with generic openstack vs rackspace specifically (perhaps unknown
> only to me).

If it's helpful, the Dell OpenStack Community Manager guy said Hi to us
a while ago, and seems pretty friendly.

Would it be useful to ask him about getting some Dev accounts or
something onto their cloud, so we can look to adding support?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Aeolus Community Manager