Engineer thesis. Request for help.

Kenneth Keiter kenkeiter at redhat.com
Fri Dec 16 15:55:36 UTC 2011

What information are you looking for, specifically? As an open-source project, almost everything we have (from planning, to design, to conception and support) is all on our site (http://www.aeolusproject.org/).

If there's further information that you require, I'm certain that someone will be more than willing to help you out, but I'd suggest that you take a detailed look at the site first to see what information you're missing.

Cheers,
--
Kenneth Keiter
Sr. Software Engineer, Cloud BU