New work ticket : FUDCon Beijing 2014

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 12:09:24 UTC 2014

On Sun, 2014-11-16 at 14:34 +0530, nitesh narayan lal wrote:
> A video which I was supposed to make but due to my unavailability of
> time I won't be able to do it. I had uploaded the resources which I
> was going to use to make the video so that any other interested folk
> could use it.
>
> Ticket:https://fedorahosted.org/videos/ticket/6

I think it's slightly late for this video. The FUDCon was quite a while
ago. We could obviously club this with a post about the FUDCon for the
magazine, but it isn't too relevant any more. If there are any events
happening in APAC, we could finish this video and give it to the
organisers to show there - some context is what I'm suggesting - maybe
when the bids for the next FUDCon are up?

What I'm trying to say is that we need to be a little more time critical
with videos, just like marketing. There's a window where a post gets
most visibility IMO.

What do you folks think?
--
Thanks,