Fedora Videos Talk At FUDCon Beijing

nitesh narayan lal niteshnarayanlalleo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 11:27:24 UTC 2014

Hi,
I had talked about Fedora Videos at FUDCon Beijing this time, following are
the updates.

The main agenda of this talk was to introduce folks about Fedora Videos,
and how they can help.
I got some awesome suggestions such as using transifex from Tommy who is
also a member of the  Fedora Chinese translation team. He had promised to
start helping us on this. I am sure that it would be awesome if he could
contribute to videos as that would certainly help the Videos project to
reach to greater number of audience.
 We also find that most of the videos sharing websites are not accessible
in China, so we need to find a place where we could upload the videos so
that they could be accessed by the China folks.
Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal