FUDCon APAC 2014 Post Event Todos

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 03:52:52 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-05-31 at 10:57 +0800, Alick wrote:
> - Videos. We have recorded all the speeches in each room. Currently
>   volunteers are busy editing and converting the videos. Hopefully
> they
>   will be uploaded soon.

Can you please request the volunteers to stay in touch with the Fedora
videos initiative about these? Nitesh (cc'd) had already made templates
for the FUDCon iirc, so the work could be a distributed and therefore a
little easier. We'd also like to publish all of these on the Fedora
video channels.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,