Fedora Videos Trac

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 07:49:36 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-07-16 at 11:52 +1000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Looks good to me. We can always tweak it later.

Hi,

Nitesh and I just finished setting up the trac.

We now have 3 milestones in sync with the Fedora 21 release: alpha/beta
and final.

We have 4 ticket types: new submission, defects, enhancements, new
idea.

At the moment, we have 3 pending tickets that I've just added. Please
feel free to take them up:

https://fedorahosted.org/videos/report/10

I'll see if we can place the other video stuff: the outro etc on the
trac too, for easy access.

A fedoramagazine post on this would be nice. Any takers?
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!