Opinions about collecting Fedora related Videos

nitesh narayan lal niteshnarayanlalleo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 14:49:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am just wondering if it would be a good idea to ask the existing
contributors or people who answers questions on ask Fedora for videos.
Videos could be anything related to Fedora project such as a simple
how to video based on the question asked on ask Fedora.

We could provide Fedora badges or something else which would be
visible on there profile on websites like ask Fedora etc..
Since its just an initial idea and needs refinement.
I wanted to gather few opinion about it first and then go for it on wiki etc.

--
Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal