[vdsm] addNetwork to use existing nic conf

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Wed Nov 27 12:22:47 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 06:55:26AM -0500, Antoni Segura Puimedon wrote:

> [...]

We'd very much like to drop the 'cfg' element reported per nic (it
breaks Vdsm's "network" abrstraction and would be anoying to maintain
with iproute2 when we move to it. "BOOTPROTO" is there, and would have
to stay there (for backward compatibility with Engine), but please avoid
using any other data.

Dan.