[vdsm] glusterfs-client and el6

Yaniv Bronheim ybronhei at redhat.com
Tue Aug 27 06:43:01 UTC 2013

Before merging such patches that adds new requirements please verify that the required packages are available. Such issues raised more than few times before..
As I understood in yesterday's vdsm call the gluster packages are already available, so this issue is not relevant anymore. right?

Yaniv Bronhaim.