[vdsm] [RFC] ipv6 support of vdsm

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Thu Nov 8 10:53:07 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

This is great, although I don't understand why not listening to all incoming communication?

Why does the application cares if it is connected from ipv4 or ipv6? it should accept any connection.

If we can put ACL of valid sources, and then be ip type aware, but it is not implemented currently as far as I know, so no need to add this now.

Regards,
Alon.