[vdsm] Re-code /etc/init.d/functions script with Python and move it to vdsm-tool

Lei Li lilei at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue May 15 09:37:39 UTC 2012

On 05/10/2012 03:33 PM, Federico Simoncelli wrote:
> [...]
Hi Federico, Dan,

I am working on moving install/uninstall hooks out of vdsm.spec.in file to
its own script, the previous patches have been posted to gerrit as links below:

http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#change,4134
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#change,4135

According to Dan's comment, I am working on the code about encapsulating each
logical function into vdsm-tool function too.

Saw the discussion, I'd like to ask you what you think of how to encapsulate
it to vdsm-tool, re-code the scripts in python or just put the scripts
under the framework of vdsm-tool?

Thanks!

--
Lei