[vdsm] About the work of "New repository system"

Shu Ming shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri May 11 08:24:21 UTC 2012

Hi,
   I am noticing that Saggi post a set of patches to gerrit named "[WIP]
New repository system".  The latest update was post in Jan 9 and the
latest update of depending patch was post in Feb 19.  It seems that the
patches are pending on "Refactor upgrade process to facilitate
repository format conversions".  I am wondering if there is any update
about these patches and if there is any new patch based on the latest
VDSM code.  Recently, I am trying to test these code on the latest VDSM
upstream.

--
Shu Ming<shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com>
IBM China Systems and Technology Laboratory