[vdsm] minutes: today's call

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 13:25:02 UTC 2012

On 08/01/2012 04:20 PM, Ryan Harper wrote:
> * Itamar Heim <iheim at redhat.com> [2012-07-25 08:50]:
>> On 07/25/2012 04:36 PM, Ryan Harper wrote:
>>> * Eyal Edri <eedri at redhat.com> [2012-07-18 11:59]:

>>> Any update?
>>
>> I've sent an update earlier today to infra that i'm planning to
>> upgrade gerrit to 2.4.2 coming sunday.
>> after a few days of a clean upgrade, I'll do the patched version of it.
>
> How'd the upgrade go?  any ETA for when the patched version will show
> up?

too early to say - gerrit already required a restart today after hanging.
Gal already created a patched version for me to deploy, but i want to
see the gerrit behavior for a few more days before i apply it.
(btw, i think gerrit 2.5 has some improvements over the original patches
(like max size, etc.), but we'll wait with them for 2.5 i guess.