[SSSD-users] 1.12.5 available in Debian Sid and backported for Ubuntu 14.04

Frank Pikelner frank.pikelner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 01:13:18 UTC 2015

I've shared the WIP document with those that were interested. If anyone
else would like to review/comments, please let me know and I'll share the
document.

As the document may be useful to other, if you have an interesting setup,
it may be useful to document your settings/configurations, especially with
those that have large deployments.