[SSSD-users] idmaping, AD multi domain forest

Longina Przybyszewska longina at sdu.dk
Tue Jan 20 10:27:58 UTC 2015

Thanks for your answer-you sound very sceptic so I would be very happy if you can deepen your meaning;
Is my goal  possible to achieve, is this the right strategy?? -
to integrate Linux into AD with SSSD ,  NFS mounted homedir with Kerberos security,  cross realm authentication,
with Posix attributes for user/group objects in AD .

I have to mention that my boss supports me, and my MS-admin colleagues  have a positive attitude for the project.

 Best,
Longina

Mange hilsner
Longina