[SSSD-users] ldb_modify_failed invalid attribute syntax

Lukas Slebodnik lslebodn at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 18:16:03 UTC 2015

On (20/03/15 12:44), Christopher Butt wrote:
>Thanks very much, Sumit,
>That did fix the 'some domain users aren't being recognised at all' problem, though it didn't fix  'not recognising all the groups'. I tried adding 'ldap_group_uuid = NotExistingAttribute' as well, in case that's a real command, but that didn't get me anywhere.
>
>I'll try the new build Jakub provided and see if that fixes that part.

Did you fix your problem? Are you still able to reproduce it?

We recently fixed few AD related problems with ldb_modify_failed [1,2].
If you want you can test with the latest snapshot[3] of 1.12 branch.
It contains both fixes.

LS

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2588
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2614