[SSSD-users] sssd - CentOS to Active Directory - no errmsg set and returning 0 results

Sterling Sahaydak sterling.sahaydak at pi-coral.com
Thu Apr 9 12:56:59 UTC 2015

As to the first article, I'll take a look again to see if I missed any
of the attributes set, thanks.

As to the 2nd article, I've read this many times.  The issue here is
that the section, "Preparing for Active Directory" is essentially now
deprecated(no longer supported) by Microsoft.  As mentioned in a few
places:

http://blogs.technet.com/b/activedirectoryua/archive/2015/01/25/identity-management-for-unix-idmu-is-deprecated-in-windows-server.aspx

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn303411.aspx  - "Subsystem
for Unix-based Applications"  - deprecated.

I believe I've set these values in my configuration, but haven't seen
any solutions as to replacements or workarounds.

Regards,

Sterling