[SSSD-users] Login with Enterprise Principal Name with AD backend

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Mon May 26 10:48:55 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-05-26 at 10:33 +0000, Longina Przybyszewska wrote:
> How? In fact, to late, already got it.
> What about schema for Posix users? It wasn't there before sfu.

It was introduced as part of the R2 for 2003 and we've had it ever
since. sfu sat on top of it and provided a point and click way windows
admins could manage unix attributes from the safety of windows: ADUC
(the UNIX tab). Recent discussion on the 2012 server from microsoft
reinforces the view that rfc2307 in AD is here to stay:
http://blogs.technet.com/b/filecab/archive/2012/10/09/nfs-identity-mapping-in-windows-server-2012.aspx
HTH
Steve