[SSSD-users] recommended sssd version

Daniel Jung mimianddaniel at gmail.com
Thu May 22 20:55:44 UTC 2014

Hi Jakub,

I was curious on how the servers with same priority with weights were
implemented, the wording in RFC on this algorithm was a bit hard to
visualize for me and whether this was strictly followed. Also, at which
timeout setting is applied for cases where selected server is not reachable
and next server is selected and connected? Would this be same timeout
setting when using multiple servers with URI instead of DN?

Thanks for all the information.