[SSSD-users] (objectClass=ipService)

Jakub Hrozek jakub.hrozek at gmail.com
Sat May 10 19:16:53 UTC 2014

That's a valid answer if the enumeration is off.

If the enumeration is on, however, the enum code will search all
users, then all groups, then all services. Currently there's no way to
configure 'only enumerate users and groups but not services'.

We could enhance the 'enumerate' option to accept a combination of
'entities' to download, then the user would be able to specify:
enumerate = users, groups

But honestly I think this would fall into the 'patches welcome' priority bucket.