[SSSD-users] Avoid (&(objectClass=posixAccount)(uid=*)(uidNumber=*)(gidNumber=*))

Jakub Hrozek jakub.hrozek at gmail.com
Sat May 10 19:13:04 UTC 2014

Sorry, but I don't agree. The objectclass is cofigurable in sssd.conf
and especially in AD deployments it might be quite common to only have
some users configured with POSIX attributes and not the others. The
enumeration based on objectclass only would download the whole lot and
then fail while saving the users..