[SSSD-users] Slow convergence between sssd and windows 2008 r2 ad server

Paul Liljenberg liljenberg.paul at gmail.com
Wed May 7 07:29:46 UTC 2014

hm in the last working setup i used 1.11 branch with the ad provider. To be
sure successful signon works it would be nice to have some reference config
that we know works with that branch. (
https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Configuring_sssd_with_ad_server) Ive
only seen this for the ad provider. Do we need samba-dev to build the
adprovider for 1.9 branch aswell?

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 9:20 AM, Lukas Slebodnik <lslebodn at redhat.com> wrote:

> On (07/05/14 10:13), Timo Aaltonen wrote:

> wheezy

> >> 1.9 is the last branch which can be build without samba4 (samba-dev)
> >> and I was not able to find samba-dev in wheezy
> >>
> https://packages.debian.org/search?suite=wheezy&arch=any&searchon=names&keywords=samba-dev
> >
> >right, I'll just use the 1.8.x packaging and some fixes cherry-picked
> >
> If you want I have a "Work in progres patch" which disable ipa and ad
> provider
> in 1.11 branch and thus 1.11 branch can be compiled without samba4
>
> LS

Vänliga Hälsningar / Best Regards
Paul Liljenberg