[SSSD-users] Slow convergence between sssd and windows 2008 r2 ad server

Paul Liljenberg liljenberg.paul at gmail.com
Fri May 2 11:21:02 UTC 2014

I did try  modifying the conf with your suggested settings, but it did not
work. Hm.. I wonder if theres an error with sasl.

/var/log/auth.log:
May  2 12:58:44 client sssd_be: canonuserfunc error -7
May  2 12:58:44 client sssd_be: _sasl_plugin_load failed on
sasl_canonuser_init for plugin: ldapdb

What do you think?

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 11:22 AM, steve <steve at steve-ss.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2014-05-02 at 11:03 +0200, Paul Liljenberg wrote:
> > Unfortuneately im tied to current debian stable in this setup and
> > backporting sssd does not seem possible. Thanx Steve.
> >
> OK. You'll have to do the AD attribute mapping manually then.
> This worked for us with 1.9:
>
> ldap_user_object_class = user
> ldap_user_name = samAccountName
> ldap_user_uid_number = uidNumber
> ldap_user_gid_number = gidNumber
> ldap_user_home_directory = unixHomeDirectory
> ldap_user_shell = loginShell
> ldap_group_object_class = group
> ldap_group_search_base = dc=your,dc=domain
> ldap_group_name = cn
> ldap_group_member = member
> #ldap_user_search_filter =(&(objectCategory=User)(uidNumber=*))
>
> I think the commented filter was for 1.8. This should get your user
> through the process.
> HTH
> Steve

Vänliga Hälsningar / Best Regards