[SSSD-users] How to specify objectClass in search_base?

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Wed Jun 25 09:55:14 UTC 2014

Jakub Hrozek schrieb am Dienstag, den 24. Juni um 15:59 Uhr:

> My guess is that the SSSD expects the group entries to have
> objectclass=group.

Hm, I already suspected something like this might be the case.

When running sssd with debug option I get something like this:

[sssd[nss]] [nss_cmd_getgrnam_search] (0x0040): No results for getgrnam call
[sssd[nss]] [nss_cmd_getgrnam_search] (0x0040): Group [xxx] does not exist in [example.com]! (negative cache)
[sssd[nss]] [nss_cmd_getgrnam_search] (0x0040): No matching domain found for [xxx], fail!

Looks like I need to stick with nslcd for now :(

Sven

--
"linux is evolution, not intelligent design"
(Linus Torvalds)

/me is giggls at ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web