[SSSD-users] SSSD 1.11 for Ubuntu Lucid

Jay McCanta J.McCanta at F5.com
Tue Jun 24 20:52:02 UTC 2014

My apologies if this isn't the right place for this request.

I'm looking for sssd ad backend that supports AD domain trusts (within the same forest) and user filtering.  As I understand things, that would be 1.11.  Has anyone been able to build 1.11 for Ubuntu Lucid?  I don't mind having to build some of the extra libraries.  I'm just hoping it's been either done or at the very least doable.

Thanks to all involved.
Jay McCanta
F5 Networks, Inc.
Seattle, WA

There are two kinds of people in the world, those with cleaver signature lines, and me.