[SSSD-users] 1.11.5 ddns failure on Ubuntu 14.04[SOLVED]

Longina Przybyszewska longina at sdu.dk
Mon Jun 23 12:28:50 UTC 2014

Hi again,
I can see in log, that the client traverses all subdomains and tries to send dyndns updates to diverse DC's,
without success.
I have no krb5.conf - as I used realmd for joining AD - can it be the reason for troubles?

[nss]
debug_level = 9
filter_groups = root
filter_users = root,lightdm,ldap,named,avahi,haldaemon,dbus,radvd,tomcat,radiusd,news,mailman,nscd

[sssd]
debug_level = 6
domains =nat.domain.org
config_file_version = 2
services = nss, pam

[domain/nat.domain.org]
debug_level = 7
id_provider = ad
auth_provider = ad
access_provider = ad
default_shell = /bin/bash
ldap_id_mapping = False

/etc/hosts
root at skywalker:/home-local/longinap# cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1	localhost
127.0.1.1	skywalker.nat.domain.org skywalker
xxx.xxx.	eta.nat.domain.org eta

best,
Longina